WHY CHOOSE KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
An Extraordinary Team of Highly Trained Dentists
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Expert in the Field of Cosmetic Dentistry (FAGD)
- Recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist in NewBeauty Magazine
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
- Talented Specialist on Staff Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
Tooth bonding is dependent on the artistic ability of the dentist, since the work is done “freehand,” without taking impressions or using a laboratory. The tooth must be color matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural looking result.
The Bonding Procedure
Bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- 1First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- 2A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- 3The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- 4After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.
Contact us today to schedule a cosmetic appointment.