WHY CHOOSE KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
An Extraordinary Team of Highly Trained Dentists
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Expert in the Field of Cosmetic Dentistry (FAGD)
- Recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist in NewBeauty Magazine
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
- Talented Specialist on Staff Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
What are Dentures?
Dentures are a set of artificial teeth used when a patient has lost real teeth.
Patients lose their teeth to a variety of reasons. including:
- Severe malnutrition
- Genetic defects
- Poor oral hygiene
Dentures give better chewing abilities and greater aesthetic appeal by providing the illusion of natural teeth.
What’s more dentures can now be stabilized with an implant procedure bringing more comfort and better chewing abilities to the denture wearer.
We Provide Denture Reline
Why Use a LAB RELINE Instead of an In-Office Reline?
- More durable – fabricated under high heat and pressure
- Stain and break resistant – can last 10+ years vs. less than a year
- Better fit – softer impression materials create a more accurate denture
- Staying power – post dams available in lab relines help keep dentures in place
The Dentures Procedure
There are several types of dentures available:
- Removable partial dentures are for patients who are missing some but not all of their teeth.
- Fixed partial dentures (also known as permanent bridges) are made from crowns that are fitted on the remaining natural teeth as well as synthetic materials that are sculpted to resemble teeth.
- Complete dentures or full dentures are for patients who are missing all their upper or lower teeth.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment if you are considering dentures.