KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
An Extraordinary Team of Highly Trained Dentists
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Expert in the Field of Cosmetic Dentistry (FAGD)
- Recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist in NewBeauty Magazine
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
- Talented Specialist on Staff Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
Invisalign® is an innovative orthodontic treatment that can straighten your teeth in a very discreet way. Rather than utilizing highly visible metal braces and wires, Invisalign® involves a series of clear, removable plastic aligners that gradually bring your teeth into a more desirable position. The treatment also reduces much of the hassle and continued maintenance associated with braces, and it’s an overall more comfortable treatment process. Dr. Konstantine Trichas can help you achieve straighter teeth and a beautiful new smile with Invisalign®.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment here at our practice, please contact us today.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign® is designed to help with a number of orthodontic issues, including teeth crowding, gaps and spaces, bite issues, and general misalignment. The treatment offers a number of benefits, including:
- The aligners are clear and virtually undetectable on the teeth
- The aligners are removable for brushing, flossing, eating, and drinking
- Unlike with metal braces, there is no need for excessive follow-ups with the dentist to adjust brackets and wires
- Many people experience a shorter treatment time when compared with traditional braces
The Invisalign® Process
Once you have been evaluated and it has been determined that Invisalign® is a good option for your needs, Dr. Trichas will take an impression of your teeth so that the clear plastic aligners can be custom-designed to exact specifications. After the Invisalign® teeth aligners are created, you will be given a series of them to take home. You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, and then discard them for the next set in the series. The aligners are slightly modified from one set to the next in order to gradually move your teeth into a straighter position as comfortably as possible. Although every patient is different, treatment time usually falls in the 9 to 15 month range.
Dr. Trichas will schedule a few follow-up appointments with you during the course of your treatment to check on your progress. Many patients start seeing noticeable results after about six months. With Invisalign®, you can resolve lifelong issues with your teeth without others even noticing you’re undergoing treatment!