KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- Implant Placement Performed by on Staff Specialist Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
Millions of Americans have anxiety about going to the dentist, and many of them don’t get their dental needs taken care of as a result. Our dental team here at First Mountain Dental understands the fear often associated with dental visits, and we do our best to alleviate your concerns and help you relax. In addition to the array of dental spa amenities we offer, such as aromatherapy pillows, soft blankets and hot towels, we offer sedation dentistry options, so you can get the dental work you need without the fear.
Nitrous oxide, commonly referred to as laughing gas, can be used to put patients in a state of deep relaxation. While it doesn’t put you to sleep, you are sedated to the point where some people end up falling into a light sleep. The nitrous oxide is inhaled through the nose and begins to work after about 20 seconds. Typically, the gas wears off without any side effects, and patients are typically able to drive themselves home at the end of their visit.