KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- Implant Placement Performed by on Staff Specialist Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
Are You Confident Smiling In Front of Others?
Porcelain dental veneers are very popular treatment options to improve a number of common dental imperfections. Chips, gaps, discolorations, and even some cases of teeth misalignment can be beautifully restored with porcelain dental veneers. These thin, custom-created restorations are made of a strong porcelain and designed to cover only the exposed part of your tooth. They are long-lasting, and made to look like natural teeth. Our experienced cosmetic dentist Dr. Trichas utilizes advanced dental techniques and a state-of-the-art dental laboratory here in New Jersey to craft the best-fitting, most beautifully natural porcelain dental veneers available. Dr. Konstantine Trichas can help you achieve your goals with exceptional results.
Benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers
During your initial consultation with Dr. Trichas, he will evaluate your needs and determine whether porcelain dental veneers treatment can best accomplish your goals. He will explain all aspects of the procedure, and talk with you about what you can expect.
Porcelain dental veneers offer a number of benefits. Dr. Trichas can use porcelain veneers to:
- Close gaps and spaces between teeth
- Restore the appearance of cracked and chipped teeth
- Cover teeth affected by stains and discolorations
- Correct misaligned or crooked teeth
- Improve teeth that are too short or worn down
The Porcelain Veneers Procedure
The porcelain veneers process begins with a digital impression made from your teeth here at our office. From this impression, your veneer will be custom-made. The porcelain veneer is composed of a very strong ceramic material. It is ultra-thin and color-matched to provide a beautiful blend with your surrounding teeth. Once the veneer has been created, it will be placed onto the tooth with a durable cement. Then comes the final polish, and the procedure is complete.
Porcelain dental veneers are known for their extraordinarily natural-looking and long-lasting results. With proper care, it’s not uncommon for porcelain veneers to last for decades! This procedure can be part of a comprehensive smile makeover to provide you with a bright and beautiful new smile.